We know that it’s the quality of our people that gives us our advantage. To offer our clients a level of service that is unparalleled in our industry, we have built a team of dedicated, experienced professionals. All share a passion for problem solving, managing change and creating excellence in healthcare organizations coast-to-coast.
- President and Chief Executive Officer
Salus Global is a boutique, Canadian healthcare consulting firm. We focus on helping create positive behavioural change to optimize the team. Our solutions positively impact the core areas that affect risk, safety and quality of patient care. Established in 2007, Salus Global has worked with over 300 hospitals and 16,000 participants over the past 15+ years to help interprofessional healthcare teams work better together.
Salus Global is a for-profit organization, equally owned by three highly regarded entities within the healthcare sector: the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (SOGC), the Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada (HIROC), and the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA).
Salus Global is recruiting a new President and CEO to lead the organization in the next stage of its growth and evolution. This is an outstanding opportunity for a visionary and inspirational leader who possesses an understanding of the current healthcare environment and seeks to drive sustainable change which will positively impact the delivery of healthcare in Canada.
Salus Global’s President and CEO will be a thoughtful, unreserved coach and champion to an outstanding, committed team of change management, change leadership and operational professionals. The President and CEO is accountable to the Board of Directors, through the Chair, for providing leadership and vision to all aspects of the organization. Working with the Chair, the Board and senior staff, the CEO assumes a pivotal role in driving and advancing the mandate and strategy of Salus Global.
The ideal candidate will possess an advanced degree or equivalent (e.g., Masters Degree in Business or Healthcare Administration) with a minimum of 10 years of demonstrated senior leadership experience. They will possess an outstanding track record as an accomplished and strategic leader, ideally in a related health care organization. This will be coupled with experience in successfully developing and executing growth strategies and creating new revenue streams. They will possess an ability to thrive in complex multi- stakeholder environments, be skilled in navigating stakeholders with competing demands, while managing intersecting and competing priorities.
As important as their professional track record, they will be a passionate and visionary leader of people, with high emotional intelligence; have had success building high functioning empowered teams; and served as an effective coach and mentor.
To express your interest in this highly impactful health system opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to www.miramsbecker.com/salus-president-and-ceo; or contact Penny Mirams (647-395-0176) or Hayley Becker (647-267-8170) for a further discussion.
Salus Global and Mirams Becker are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace; we welcome applications from women, racialized individuals, people with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, and LGBTQ2S+ persons. We are committed to providing persons with disabilities with equal opportunities and standards of goods and services, and we are fully compliant with applicable provincial Disabilities Acts.
- Change Management Professional (Fluently Bilingual – French / English)
Salus Global is seeking a purpose-driven, energetic, fluently bilingual individual with consulting experience in the behavioural aspects of change management and team performance. Experience working with interprofessional healthcare teams is a strong asset.
Full-time Position with Travel Requirements (works remotely)
- Position Title: Success Partner
- Reports To: Senior Vice President, Client Success (may report to a Manager, Client Success in the future)
ABOUT SALUS GLOBAL
SG.solutions is a division of Salus Global, a boutique Canadian healthcare consulting firm. We focus on helping create positive behavioural change in core areas that impact risk, safety and the quality of patient care. moreOB, the original SG.solutions has been introduced in over 300 hospitals, to over 16,000 healthcare professionals coast-to-coast. Our vision is to make Canada the best place in the world to give and receive healthcare.
The Success Partner is a key Change Management* member of the Client Success Team and significant contributor to Salus Global’s vision to make Canada the best place in the world to give and receive healthcare.
The Success Partner (SP) partners with interprofessional healthcare teams in hospitals across Canada to strengthen the way they work together, thereby improving quality of care and patient safety. The SP, along with senior members of the Client Success Team, customizes the change management components of Salus Global’s proprietary solutions to align with our clients’ change visions, and then executes on these components to drive client success. The SP collaborates with client teams to implement change management strategies and plans to maximize participant engagement, extract full value from the programs, and anticipate and mitigate obstacles to the team’s success. The Success Partner helps drive improved adoption and higher utilization and proficiency with tailored change strategies to bring the greatest value to the client team and generate desired results.
*Change management is the function that prepares, equips and supports our client’s day-to-day activities to successfully adopt change through the use of processes, tools, and mechanisms to drive success and outcomes.
The Success Partner is responsible for ensuring a client’s change plan and experience meet the program goals and objectives based on the identified plan of action. Working with the Change Consultant and other senior members of the Client Success team, this role works closely with client teams to execute the specific change management components identified as part of the client’s change vision.
- Apply approved change management processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Leverage Salus Global’s platforms and processes to provide an effective approach to the client situation, including readiness, environment, focus, cultural awareness, etc.
- Develop, deliver, and manage communication, stakeholder, engagement, adoption, and resistance management plans
- Ensure information is communicated to the right client audiences, at the right time, in the right way, throughout the duration of the change plan
- Identify, analyze, and prepare risk and resistance mitigation tactics
- Provide a customized approach to meet the change vision
- Create or significantly contribute to change enablement strategies and plans
- Provide presentation support, when identified by the Change Consultant
- Support client sessions, including needs assessments, by capturing discussions and insights
- Track, monitor, measure and report risks, resistance opportunities, success metrics, and change progress using various tools and assessments
- Collaborate and manage relationships with the client teams (Core Team, Leadership, etc.) and the Salus Global Client Success Team to ensure the successful execution of the end-to-end change management strategy
- Coordinate and schedule client connects with the Salus Global Client Success team, as required
- Build presentations for various levels of the client organization, identifying successes and opportunities related to change management functions
- Understand the full scope of services and solutions that Salus Global offers its clients, and be capable of fully describing these services and solutions with assigned client teams including client leadership, as appropriate
- Actively seek opportunities to expand the value Salus Global offers within assigned portfolio (e.g. be alert to issues affecting team effectiveness in other clinical areas) and bring to the attention of senior members of the Client Success Team or the Vice President, Business Development.
- Provide day-to-day support and guidance to a diverse client portfolio as assigned
- Actively participate in professional development activities including in-house training sessions, formal and informal coaching opportunities. Serve as a source of guidance and support to other members of the team; readily share knowledge and experience, assist the broader team in troubleshooting and solution identification for client teams that are struggling.
Knowledge and Experience
A. Post-secondary education in any of the following broad fields of study:
- Business / organizational behavior / leadership / change management
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
B. 7+ years of work experience in complex organizations or multi-faceted team environments participating in or supporting considerable change, with evidence of career progression. Experience in supporting team success via the behavioural side of change is a strong asset.
C. Experience in a client-facing role with responsibility for supporting client success in complex, professional environments.
D. Fluency in French and English.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources, by emailing email@example.com by May 31, 2023.
Salus Global welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in joining Salus Global. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
- Change Leadership Professional (Fluently Bilingual)
The Change Consultant is a key member of the Client Success Team and a significant contributor to Salus Global’s vision to make Canada the best place in the world to give and receive healthcare.
Learn more about this opportunity and apply using LinkedIn easy apply
For general career inquires contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for understanding that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.