- What kinds of solutions do you offer?
Our solutions can be customized and adapted to your local environment, needs and situation. Here are a few examples of the ways in which we can help:
- Readiness for Accreditation
- Strategic approaches for Mental Health challenges
- Contingency Planning methodologies
- Optimization strategies for birth outcomes
- Patient flow re-evaluation
- Giving and receiving feedback
- And much ..
- Are you based in Canada?
Yes. We are based in Canada as is our ownership: The Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (SOGC), The Health Insurance Reciprocal of Canada (HIROC), and The Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA).
- Is moreOB part of SG.solutions?
Yes, moreOB is the original SG.solutions. Having experienced the transformative benefits of stronger teamwork and communication through the moreOB Program, Salus Global set out not only to modernize and improve the impact of moreOB but to continue to address the healthcare challenges at the root of patient safety and risk. The introduction of SG.solutions will allow the Salus Global team to do just that. With this evolution, we remain focused on and true to the vision of making Canada the best place in the world to give and receive Healthcare.
- How long does moreOB take?
While many of our engagements are up to 3 years in length, our current approach allows for greater flexibility and customization based on your unique needs and challenges
- Can I submit a moreOB or SG.solutions case story to be featured on the website?
Yes! We welcome the opportunity to feature your stories. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get started.